Solution: stopped WIN 10 control of printers; clean up available printer list; reconnect to copier; install HP universal print driver-> no results.
Download driver file “upd-pcl6-x64-220.127.116.1149.exe” (or latest version)
- Turn off printer.
- Go Control Panel\Devices and Printers, select “Remove Device” all printers (HP P2055d).
- Go Control Panel\Programs and Features, uinstall/remove all programs (HP).
- Restart computer.
- Run downloaded driver file, select “USB mode plug and play” (in “Devices and Printers” windows with made 02 printers “HP P2055d PCL6” and “HP Universal Printing PCL6”).
- Go “Devices and Printers” again, select “Remove Device” both printers “HP P2055d PCL6” and “HP Universal Printing PCL6”.
- Restart computer again.
- Turn on printer and wait for windows to identify your printer ( Windows will know your printer as “HP Universal Printing PCL6” ).