To add a shared calendar into your Outlook:
1. In Outlook, open your calendar.
2. On the Ribbon at the top, click Open Calendar, then Open Shared Calendar.
3. Type the first few letters of the calendar you want to open, and click OK.
4. The results window will show a list of hits. Select the calendar you want and click OK.
5. The calendar will be added to the Shared Calendars list in the left pane when looking at your Outlook calendar.
To remove a calendar from your Shared Calendars list, right-click it and select Delete Calendar.
This will not actually delete the calendar, it will just remove it from your list.